Welcome to the Blueways of St. Clair!
To inventory and enhance coastal access points, bolster the protection of sensitive environments along the corridor and responsibly promote recreational opportunities along the entire Blueway. This grant is made possible through the Michigan Coastal Management Program, Office of the Great Lakes. From this website, you can;
- Explore 17 different paddling routes in 9 different water bodies. The website offers maps to print and bring along with you on your journey.
- Explore many different land trails, including the Bridge to Bay Trail and the Wadhams to Avoca Trail and Trestle.
- Each water or land trail has dozens of ‘assets' associated with it; either places to eat, sleep, shop or learn about history and culture.
- Emergency first responder links are shown, as well as detailed current weather conditions.
- Create an itinerary of your favorite spots and generate a map and driving directions.