Tour Holy Cross Church to view the spectacular stained glass windows which are registered with the Michigan Stained Glass Cenus. Then hear the beautiful sounds of an 1861 Tracker Organ, one of few remaining. The church has a great history. Reverend Gabriel Richard was known as the “Frontier Ambassador”. He purchased a tract of land, a Peninsula formed at the intersection of the St. Clair River and the Belle River, and known in the public records as “Catholic Pointe”.