Starting Jan. 31, you will need to have a passport or similarly secure document, or a combination of two other documents. If you have one of these, you only have to present one document: U.S. or Canadian passport. U.S. passcard (these won't be available until spring). So-called “trusted traveler card,”' which includes NEXUS, SENTRI or FAST cards (These are typically used only by people who cross the border frequently, often for work). State or province issued “enhanced” driver's license (states are only beginning to produce these, so they are not available in most places). U.S. military ID with travel orders. U.S. merchant mariner document. Native American Tribal Photo ID card. Form I-872 American Indian Card. Indian and Northern Affairs Canada Card. If you don't have a passport or one of these other IDs, there is a two-document option, the most likely combination being a driver's license and a birth certificate. You can present a driver's license or ID card, or a U.S. or Canadian ID card, along with one of the following: Birth certificate. U.S. Consular report of birth abroad. U.S. Certificate of Naturalization. U.S. Certificate of Citizenship. U.S. Citizen Identification Card. Canadian citizenship card. Canadian certificate of citizenship without photo. 18 and under: U.S. and Canadian citizens 18 and younger need a birth certificate issued by a federal, state, provincial, county or municipal authority.

Things To Do

Freighter Watching

Available in Spring Available in Summer Available in Fall Available in Winter

Thomas Edison Parkway
Port Huron, MI 48060
GPS: 42.99903, -82.42561